Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank you

Okay - so I am new to blogging - I just realized there was a comment posted last week. Thank you for your words! It is so inspiring to see how people are desiring to share God's truths at such an early age. Little ones are capable of so much more than we give them credit for! God bless you in your journey of leading your precious little one in the ways of Christ.

If you have not received the Christlike Character Study curriculum please email me and I will send you this. It has a bible study to teach your child each week, it also has a prayer for you to pray and a verse to memorize with your children. I will be sending out a message or blogging on a character trait each week starting next week. Hopefully this will keep us accountable and motivated to stick to it. If you have already done this study and are ready for something new. I will have a Prayer curriculum ready early next week to send to you. I will hopefully be blogging on this as well.

If your child is 8 months or 8 years - take the time to read the Bible to them today! You will never regret taking the time for this - the dishes will always be there, your child won't!

No comments: