Monday, March 23, 2009

Meal Planning

I thought I would take a break from my usual writings I've had recently on the book "Revolutionary Parenting", and let you know of a cool resource I discovered - and it's free!

It does relate to parenting - it is meal planning. Having a meal planned is always less hectic when supper time comes. Having a meal together as a family builds relationships and offers opportunity for great conversation. So here is a free resource to help you organize your meals and plan them out and wrtie out your grocery list. Many of you do this already, but there are some helpful tools/pages to help mainstream the process - something I am always on the lookout for. So if you sign up for Molly's free newsletter "Econobusters" which helps moms work on becoming frugal and wise with their money, you get this e-book for free. I've gotten mine - however I had trouble signing up. I couldn't get past the part where you have to type the 2 words exactly as they appear. It wouldn't work for me. I just emailed her, and she responded the same day with a link to get the download. Hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful week enjoying this spring- time weather!

Here is the link:
http://www.econobusters.com/Free-Menu-Planning-E-Book.html

Susie

No comments: